- Cameroon Seals Deal To Host AfDB Regional Office July 10, 2019
- WICUDA-USA Poised To Raise 25M For Wimbum Water Projects July 10, 2019
- Minister Hails GCE Markers, Prays For Fallen Colleagues July 9, 2019
- Whatsapp Group Reaches Out To Orphans December 20, 2018
- Tombel-Kumba Road Axis Remains Shutdown Despite Relative Calm October 25, 2018
- Outrage In NW Over Menka-Pinyin MassacreWorld Human Interest Roundup
May 28, 2018
August 24, 2018
August 24, 2018
July 26, 2018
Most Commented ArticlesBiya Credits Fru Ndi With Democracy, Peace
By Yerima Kini Nsom President Paul Bi...
May 29, 2015(4)BAR COUNCIL ELECTIONS: Sama Bows Out, Accuses Anglophones Of Betrayal
By Francis Wache, Kini Nsom & Nformi...
February 3, 2015(3)Here Is the Complete List of Cameroon’s New Gov’t
By Basil Afoni [caption id="attachmen...
October 3, 2015(3)CPDM Militants Join Campaigns For President Biya’s Retirement
By Joe Dinga Pefok CPDM militan...
February 26, 2016(3)Face To Face With Ni John Fru Ndi – Part II
“First of all, when I met here with hi...
January 14, 2015(2)SW Gov. Begs For Widow’s Mite To Fight Boko Haram
By Sarah Nduma Ekema The Governor of ...
March 16, 2015(2)Cameroonian Journalist Shares World Bank Evaluation Skills
David Akana is a Cameroonian-born Journa...
April 21, 2014(1)
TagsView All tags
By Andrew Nsoseka Traditional rulers in Buea and environs have reportedly gone into hiding, following the abduction of Chief Johnson Njombe Njoke of Wokaka Village, as well as the alleged abduction of other Chiefs in Buea. Information of Chief Njombe’s abduction filtered to the public on Wednesday, July 11. The news led to fear among traditional ...Full Article
By Yerima Kini Nsom The Chair of the African Union Commission, Moussa Faki Mahamat, has asserted that dialogue is the best way to settle the differences ...Full Article
By Andrew Nsoseka The Rapid Intervention Battalion, best known in its French acronym as the BIR, has now resorted to throwing tracts with messages calling on ...Full Article
By Yerima Kini Nsom Incumbent President Paul Biya has declared his candidacy for the October 7 Presidential election. Following the declaration on Friday, at 10.00am, the ...Full Article
• Allegedly Escapes With Concubine To Nigeria • Fails To Sell, Drive On Ghost Town Day As Promised • Deaths Registered On Civilian And Military Sides ...Full Article
-Venue To Move From Buea To Douala For Security Reasons By Joe Dinga Pefok The Elective Ordinary General Assembly, GA, of the Cameroon Bar Association has ...Full Article
By Maxcel Fokwen Security and legal authorities in Kumba, Southwest Region, have reportedly questioned Barrister Henry Njeck Teboh and two others, as part of on-going investigations ...Full Article
By Basil K Mbuye Separatist forces commonly known as the “Amba Boys” have reportedly embarked on a mission around the Buea Municipality trying to cleanse their ...Full Article
By Etienne Mainimo Mengnjo The Minister Delegate at the Presidency in charge Defence, Joseph Beti Assomo, has repeatedly avoided giving statistics of soldiers and civilians killed ...Full Article
• Troops Should Face Separatists Forces, Stop Threatening The Population • Mayor Threatens To Ban Bikes In Buea If… • Hints He May Drive Taxi On ...Full Article