- Cameroon Seals Deal To Host AfDB Regional Office July 10, 2019
- WICUDA-USA Poised To Raise 25M For Wimbum Water Projects July 10, 2019
- Minister Hails GCE Markers, Prays For Fallen Colleagues July 9, 2019
- Whatsapp Group Reaches Out To Orphans December 20, 2018
- Tombel-Kumba Road Axis Remains Shutdown Despite Relative Calm October 25, 2018
- Outrage In NW Over Menka-Pinyin MassacreWorld Human Interest Roundup
May 28, 2018
August 24, 2018
August 24, 2018
July 26, 2018
Most Commented ArticlesBiya Credits Fru Ndi With Democracy, Peace
By Yerima Kini Nsom President Paul Bi...
May 29, 2015(4)BAR COUNCIL ELECTIONS: Sama Bows Out, Accuses Anglophones Of Betrayal
By Francis Wache, Kini Nsom & Nformi...
February 3, 2015(3)Here Is the Complete List of Cameroon’s New Gov’t
By Basil Afoni [caption id="attachmen...
October 3, 2015(3)CPDM Militants Join Campaigns For President Biya’s Retirement
By Joe Dinga Pefok CPDM militan...
February 26, 2016(3)Face To Face With Ni John Fru Ndi – Part II
“First of all, when I met here with hi...
January 14, 2015(2)SW Gov. Begs For Widow’s Mite To Fight Boko Haram
By Sarah Nduma Ekema The Governor of ...
March 16, 2015(2)Cameroonian Journalist Shares World Bank Evaluation Skills
David Akana is a Cameroonian-born Journa...
April 21, 2014(1)
TagsView All tags
By Peterkins Manyong Samuel Fonkam Azu’u. Few Cameroonians cared about this name before December 30, 2008, when the pollen grains of seemingly real power were sprinkled on him. In plain English, when President Paul Biya appointed him Chairman of ELECAM. The public reaction to his appointment was so sudden and acerbic not because he is personally ...Full Article
Corrupt tax officials as well as tax evaders have been warned of sanctions to be meted on them in the near future.