- Tombel-Kumba Road Axis Remains Shutdown Despite Relative Calm October 25, 2018
- WHO Worried Over Poor Sanitation Around The Globe October 25, 2018
- October 7 Presidential Election: Biya Proclaimed Winner Amidst Heavy Deployment Of Troops October 25, 2018
- October 7 Presidential: Candidates, Lawyers Say Election Didn’t ‘Hold’ In NW, SW October 25, 2018
- Anti-Riot Troops Deployed As Biya Is Proclaimed Winner October 25, 2018
- Outrage In NW Over Menka-Pinyin MassacreWorld Human Interest Roundup
May 28, 2018
August 24, 2018
August 24, 2018
July 26, 2018
Most Commented ArticlesBiya Credits Fru Ndi With Democracy, Peace
By Yerima Kini Nsom President Paul Bi...
May 29, 2015(4)Here Is the Complete List of Cameroon’s New Gov’t
By Basil Afoni [caption id="attachmen...
October 3, 2015(4)BAR COUNCIL ELECTIONS: Sama Bows Out, Accuses Anglophones Of Betrayal
By Francis Wache, Kini Nsom & Nformi...
February 3, 2015(3)CPDM Militants Join Campaigns For President Biya’s Retirement
By Joe Dinga Pefok CPDM militan...
February 26, 2016(3)Face To Face With Ni John Fru Ndi – Part II
“First of all, when I met here with hi...
January 14, 2015(2)SW Gov. Begs For Widow’s Mite To Fight Boko Haram
By Sarah Nduma Ekema The Governor of ...
March 16, 2015(2)Cameroonian Journalist Shares World Bank Evaluation Skills
David Akana is a Cameroonian-born Journa...
April 21, 2014(1)
TagsView All tags
By Isidore Abah January 8, 2018, was chanted like the country’s national anthem by most Anglophones, especially adherents of the Ambazonia Interim Government. This was the day the Interim Government had slated for the effective resumption of classes in the Northwest and Southwest Regions of Cameroon, after close to two years of socio-political upheavals, triggered by the teachers’ and ...Full Article
By Maxcel Fokwen A contingent of security forces, comprising police, gendarmes and soldiers, stormed the Fiango neighbourhood in Kumba at dawn on Sunday, December 17, conducting a house-to-house search. ...Full Article
By Maxcel Fokwen The Senior Divisional Officer, SDO, for Meme, Chamberlin Ntou’ou Ndong, on Saturday, December 17, confronted a mixed control of security forces on the road at Yoke-Muyuka ...Full Article
By Maxcel Fokwen Fire, whose source is yet to be known, sparked off a truck transporting timber around 3-Corners Fiango, Kumba, on Friday, December 15. The fire ravaged the ...Full Article
By Joe Dinga Pefok Prime Minister Philemon Yang, on December 9, hosted and chaired a meeting, with main agenda of asking Northwest CPDM elite to ask Biya to maintain ...Full Article
By Maxcel Fokwen Fire whose cause is yet to be established has ravaged the administrative structure of Government Bilingual High School, GBHS, Kosala Kumba. The fire comes 86 days ...Full Article
By Marriane Enow Tabi At the entrance into a therapeutic nutrition centre in Mokolo, a town in Far North Region of Cameroon, a 20-year-old mother, Aissatou Bouba, is feeding ...Full Article
* Says They Don’t Represent Their Electorate *Accuses House Speaker Of Serving CPDM Not National Interest * Refers To Finance Committee As Secret Society By Isidore Abah Despite being ...Full Article
By Yerima Kini Nsom A whopping sum of FCFA 2 billion of tax payers’ money is now being used to repair the residence of the Senate President in Yaounde. ...Full Article