- Tombel-Kumba Road Axis Remains Shutdown Despite Relative Calm October 25, 2018
- WHO Worried Over Poor Sanitation Around The Globe October 25, 2018
- October 7 Presidential Election: Biya Proclaimed Winner Amidst Heavy Deployment Of Troops October 25, 2018
- October 7 Presidential: Candidates, Lawyers Say Election Didn’t ‘Hold’ In NW, SW October 25, 2018
- Anti-Riot Troops Deployed As Biya Is Proclaimed Winner October 25, 2018
- Outrage In NW Over Menka-Pinyin MassacreWorld Human Interest Roundup
May 28, 2018
August 24, 2018
August 24, 2018
July 26, 2018
Most Commented ArticlesBiya Credits Fru Ndi With Democracy, Peace
By Yerima Kini Nsom President Paul Bi...
May 29, 2015(4)Here Is the Complete List of Cameroon’s New Gov’t
By Basil Afoni [caption id="attachmen...
October 3, 2015(4)BAR COUNCIL ELECTIONS: Sama Bows Out, Accuses Anglophones Of Betrayal
By Francis Wache, Kini Nsom & Nformi...
February 3, 2015(3)CPDM Militants Join Campaigns For President Biya’s Retirement
By Joe Dinga Pefok CPDM militan...
February 26, 2016(3)Face To Face With Ni John Fru Ndi – Part II
“First of all, when I met here with hi...
January 14, 2015(2)SW Gov. Begs For Widow’s Mite To Fight Boko Haram
By Sarah Nduma Ekema The Governor of ...
March 16, 2015(2)Cameroonian Journalist Shares World Bank Evaluation Skills
David Akana is a Cameroonian-born Journa...
April 21, 2014(1)
TagsView All tags
By Joe Dinga Pefok The Social Democratic Front, SDF, candidate for this year’s Presidential election, Joshua Nambangi Osih, accompanied by the party’s National Chairman, Ni John Fru Ndi, deposited his file at the ELECAM Littoral Regional headquarters in Douala, on July 18. The deposition of the file of the candidate of the frontline opposition party has brought relief to ...Full Article
By Sylvester Atemnkeng& * Isaac NgongKum A Human Right Defender, Barrister Michael Techoukwi Lekelefac, says peace, love and reconciliation are a panaceato the Cameroon’s fraternity. The legal mind was ...Full Article
By Yerima Kini Nsom The French Ambassador to Cameroon, H.E Gilles Thibault, has reiterated that the solution to the Anglophone Crisis rocking Cameroon now is pacified, open and visible ...Full Article
By Yerima Kini Nsom The Chair of the African Union Commission, Moussa Faki Mahamat, has asserted that dialogue is the best way to settle the differences that are fuelling ...Full Article
By Andrew Nsoseka The Rapid Intervention Battalion, best known in its French acronym as the BIR, has now resorted to throwing tracts with messages calling on people to open ...Full Article
By Yerima Kini Nsom Incumbent President Paul Biya has declared his candidacy for the October 7 Presidential election. Following the declaration on Friday, at 10.00am, the Secretary-General of the ...Full Article
• Allegedly Escapes With Concubine To Nigeria • Fails To Sell, Drive On Ghost Town Day As Promised • Deaths Registered On Civilian And Military Sides By Andrew Nsoseka ...Full Article
-Venue To Move From Buea To Douala For Security Reasons By Joe Dinga Pefok The Elective Ordinary General Assembly, GA, of the Cameroon Bar Association has finally been scheduled ...Full Article
By Maxcel Fokwen Security and legal authorities in Kumba, Southwest Region, have reportedly questioned Barrister Henry Njeck Teboh and two others, as part of on-going investigations on the assassination ...Full Article