- Cameroon Military Kills Dreaded Bui Amba General January 27, 2020
- 100 IDPs Receive Psychological Support October 14, 2019
- CRM To Intensify National Resistance After Kamto’s Liberation October 10, 2019
- Yong Sport Empowers SW Regional League Clubs October 10, 2019
- Sisiku Ayuk Tabe Tells Biya: Revisit October 1 Celebration Videos To Know Whom To Dialogue With October 3, 2019
- Outrage In NW Over Menka-Pinyin MassacreWorld Human Interest Roundup
May 28, 2018
August 24, 2018
August 24, 2018
July 26, 2018
Most Commented ArticlesBiya Credits Fru Ndi With Democracy, Peace
By Yerima Kini Nsom President Paul Bi...
May 29, 2015(4)BAR COUNCIL ELECTIONS: Sama Bows Out, Accuses Anglophones Of Betrayal
By Francis Wache, Kini Nsom & Nformi...
February 3, 2015(3)Here Is the Complete List of Cameroon’s New Gov’t
By Basil Afoni [caption id="attachmen...
October 3, 2015(3)CPDM Militants Join Campaigns For President Biya’s Retirement
By Joe Dinga Pefok CPDM militan...
February 26, 2016(3)Face To Face With Ni John Fru Ndi – Part II
“First of all, when I met here with hi...
January 14, 2015(2)SW Gov. Begs For Widow’s Mite To Fight Boko Haram
By Sarah Nduma Ekema The Governor of ...
March 16, 2015(2)Cameroonian Journalist Shares World Bank Evaluation Skills
David Akana is a Cameroonian-born Journa...
April 21, 2014(1)
TagsView All tags
– Makes Startling Revelations – Says 122 People Were Massacred, 150 Missing – 1,894 Injured By Direct Gunshots, 16,000 Displaced – 40,000 Living As Refugees In Nigeria By Sylvester Atemnkeng The Member of Parliament, MP, for the Jakiri Special Constituency, Hon. Joseph Wirba, has made startling revelations on the carnage that was carried out in the ...Full Article
By Bouddih Adams & T. Nduko Mola Njoh Litumbe, one of Southern Cameroons’ statesmen, who just returned from the UN, following the Anglophone Crisis, has stated ...Full Article
By Joe Dinga Pefok Elite of the Cameroon People’s Democratic Movement, CPDM, of the Northwest and Southwest Regions, who were dispatched to the Anglophone Regions to ...Full Article
By Chris Mbunwe Meeting over the weekend in Bamenda, the National Executive Committee, NEC, of the Social Democratic Front, SDF, resolved over the controversial resignation of ...Full Article
By Andrew Nsoseka Two houses, belonging to the President of the now outlawed Cameroon Anglophone Civil Society Consortium, CACSC, Barrister Felix Agbor Nkongho, aka Agbor Balla, ...Full Article
By Maxcel Fokwen Bickering reportedly emerged over the unequal sharing of appeasement allowances assigned to CPDM elite which Government dispatched to the Northwest and Southwest Regions. ...Full Article
By Tah Nduko Professor Elvis Ngolle Ngolle who had, hitherto, denied the existence of an Anglophone Problem in Cameroon, has staged a volte-face by tacitly accepting ...Full Article
By Nform Willibroad B. Nformi Divisional Officer, DO, of Noni, Martin Ngwa ManjongFour elements of the Rapid Intervention Battalion, BIR, armed to the teeth, October 20, ...Full Article
By Joshua Boanong The Moderator of the Presbyterian Church in Cameroon,PCC, Rt. Rev. Samuel Fonki Forba on Sunday, October 22,challenged Christians of the PCC to remain ...Full Article
Minister of Communication and Government Spokesman, Issa Tchiroma Bakary, says the debate on Federalism is “obviously” not a taboo in Cameroon, given that certain prominent political ...Full Article