- Whatsapp Group Reaches Out To Orphans December 20, 2018
- Tombel-Kumba Road Axis Remains Shutdown Despite Relative Calm October 25, 2018
- WHO Worried Over Poor Sanitation Around The Globe October 25, 2018
- October 7 Presidential Election: Biya Proclaimed Winner Amidst Heavy Deployment Of Troops October 25, 2018
- October 7 Presidential: Candidates, Lawyers Say Election Didn’t ‘Hold’ In NW, SW October 25, 2018
- Outrage In NW Over Menka-Pinyin MassacreWorld Human Interest Roundup
May 28, 2018
August 24, 2018
August 24, 2018
July 26, 2018
Most Commented ArticlesBiya Credits Fru Ndi With Democracy, Peace
By Yerima Kini Nsom President Paul Bi...
May 29, 2015(4)Here Is the Complete List of Cameroon’s New Gov’t
By Basil Afoni [caption id="attachmen...
October 3, 2015(4)BAR COUNCIL ELECTIONS: Sama Bows Out, Accuses Anglophones Of Betrayal
By Francis Wache, Kini Nsom & Nformi...
February 3, 2015(3)CPDM Militants Join Campaigns For President Biya’s Retirement
By Joe Dinga Pefok CPDM militan...
February 26, 2016(3)Face To Face With Ni John Fru Ndi – Part II
“First of all, when I met here with hi...
January 14, 2015(2)SW Gov. Begs For Widow’s Mite To Fight Boko Haram
By Sarah Nduma Ekema The Governor of ...
March 16, 2015(2)Cameroonian Journalist Shares World Bank Evaluation Skills
David Akana is a Cameroonian-born Journa...
April 21, 2014(1)
TagsView All tags
By Andrew Nsoseka The Rapid Intervention Battalion, best known in its French acronym as the BIR, has now resorted to throwing tracts with messages calling on people to open their shops and sell in the markets on Mondays. “Ghost towns on Monday’s (Mondays) are not profitable to the population. Your safety and security is assured. Open your shops and ...Full Article
By Yerima Kini Nsom Incumbent President Paul Biya has declared his candidacy for the October 7 Presidential election. Following the declaration on Friday, at 10.00am, the Secretary-General of the ...Full Article
• Allegedly Escapes With Concubine To Nigeria • Fails To Sell, Drive On Ghost Town Day As Promised • Deaths Registered On Civilian And Military Sides By Andrew Nsoseka ...Full Article
-Venue To Move From Buea To Douala For Security Reasons By Joe Dinga Pefok The Elective Ordinary General Assembly, GA, of the Cameroon Bar Association has finally been scheduled ...Full Article
By Maxcel Fokwen Security and legal authorities in Kumba, Southwest Region, have reportedly questioned Barrister Henry Njeck Teboh and two others, as part of on-going investigations on the assassination ...Full Article
By Basil K Mbuye Separatist forces commonly known as the “Amba Boys” have reportedly embarked on a mission around the Buea Municipality trying to cleanse their reputation which they ...Full Article
By Etienne Mainimo Mengnjo The Minister Delegate at the Presidency in charge Defence, Joseph Beti Assomo, has repeatedly avoided giving statistics of soldiers and civilians killed in the ongoing ...Full Article
• Troops Should Face Separatists Forces, Stop Threatening The Population • Mayor Threatens To Ban Bikes In Buea If… • Hints He May Drive Taxi On Ghost Town Day ...Full Article
By Maxcel Fokwen Gunmen surfaced around Muyuka on July 4, redirecting hundreds of travellers along the Kumba-Buea Highway into a church under the guise of protecting them from stray ...Full Article
Medical Doctors, Traditional Doctors, Nurses Fleeing War Zone Fru Ndi Visits Affected St. Martin de Porres Hospital, Gendarme Brigade … 15 Fetish Objects Found On Belo-Njinikom Road Coffin With ...Full Article