- Cameroon Military Kills Dreaded Bui Amba General January 27, 2020
- 100 IDPs Receive Psychological Support October 14, 2019
- CRM To Intensify National Resistance After Kamto’s Liberation October 10, 2019
- Yong Sport Empowers SW Regional League Clubs October 10, 2019
- Sisiku Ayuk Tabe Tells Biya: Revisit October 1 Celebration Videos To Know Whom To Dialogue With October 3, 2019
- Outrage In NW Over Menka-Pinyin MassacreWorld Human Interest Roundup
May 28, 2018
August 24, 2018
August 24, 2018
July 26, 2018
Most Commented ArticlesBiya Credits Fru Ndi With Democracy, Peace
By Yerima Kini Nsom President Paul Bi...
May 29, 2015(4)BAR COUNCIL ELECTIONS: Sama Bows Out, Accuses Anglophones Of Betrayal
By Francis Wache, Kini Nsom & Nformi...
February 3, 2015(3)Here Is the Complete List of Cameroon’s New Gov’t
By Basil Afoni [caption id="attachmen...
October 3, 2015(3)CPDM Militants Join Campaigns For President Biya’s Retirement
By Joe Dinga Pefok CPDM militan...
February 26, 2016(3)Face To Face With Ni John Fru Ndi – Part II
“First of all, when I met here with hi...
January 14, 2015(2)SW Gov. Begs For Widow’s Mite To Fight Boko Haram
By Sarah Nduma Ekema The Governor of ...
March 16, 2015(2)Cameroonian Journalist Shares World Bank Evaluation Skills
David Akana is a Cameroonian-born Journa...
April 21, 2014(1)
TagsView All tags
By Yerima Kini Nsom Incumbent President Paul Biya has declared his candidacy for the October 7 Presidential election. Following the declaration on Friday, at 10.00am, the Secretary-General of the ruling CPDM party, Jean Nkuete, tabled his party candidate’s file at the head office of Elections Cameroon, ELECAM, at 3.00pm. “Dear compatriots in Cameroon and in the ...Full Article
• Allegedly Escapes With Concubine To Nigeria • Fails To Sell, Drive On Ghost Town Day As Promised • Deaths Registered On Civilian And Military Sides ...Full Article
-Venue To Move From Buea To Douala For Security Reasons By Joe Dinga Pefok The Elective Ordinary General Assembly, GA, of the Cameroon Bar Association has ...Full Article
By Maxcel Fokwen Security and legal authorities in Kumba, Southwest Region, have reportedly questioned Barrister Henry Njeck Teboh and two others, as part of on-going investigations ...Full Article
By Basil K Mbuye Separatist forces commonly known as the “Amba Boys” have reportedly embarked on a mission around the Buea Municipality trying to cleanse their ...Full Article
By Etienne Mainimo Mengnjo The Minister Delegate at the Presidency in charge Defence, Joseph Beti Assomo, has repeatedly avoided giving statistics of soldiers and civilians killed ...Full Article
• Troops Should Face Separatists Forces, Stop Threatening The Population • Mayor Threatens To Ban Bikes In Buea If… • Hints He May Drive Taxi On ...Full Article
By Maxcel Fokwen Gunmen surfaced around Muyuka on July 4, redirecting hundreds of travellers along the Kumba-Buea Highway into a church under the guise of protecting ...Full Article
Medical Doctors, Traditional Doctors, Nurses Fleeing War Zone Fru Ndi Visits Affected St. Martin de Porres Hospital, Gendarme Brigade … 15 Fetish Objects Found On Belo-Njinikom ...Full Article
By Etienne Mainimo Mengnjo Drivers along the Bamenda-Nkambe Highway have decried the numerous checkpoints on the stretch of road, which they said, are gradually rendering them ...Full Article