- Tombel-Kumba Road Axis Remains Shutdown Despite Relative Calm October 25, 2018
- WHO Worried Over Poor Sanitation Around The Globe October 25, 2018
- October 7 Presidential Election: Biya Proclaimed Winner Amidst Heavy Deployment Of Troops October 25, 2018
- October 7 Presidential: Candidates, Lawyers Say Election Didn’t ‘Hold’ In NW, SW October 25, 2018
- Anti-Riot Troops Deployed As Biya Is Proclaimed Winner October 25, 2018
- Outrage In NW Over Menka-Pinyin MassacreWorld Human Interest Roundup
May 28, 2018
August 24, 2018
August 24, 2018
July 26, 2018
Most Commented ArticlesBiya Credits Fru Ndi With Democracy, Peace
By Yerima Kini Nsom President Paul Bi...
May 29, 2015(4)Here Is the Complete List of Cameroon’s New Gov’t
By Basil Afoni [caption id="attachmen...
October 3, 2015(4)BAR COUNCIL ELECTIONS: Sama Bows Out, Accuses Anglophones Of Betrayal
By Francis Wache, Kini Nsom & Nformi...
February 3, 2015(3)CPDM Militants Join Campaigns For President Biya’s Retirement
By Joe Dinga Pefok CPDM militan...
February 26, 2016(3)Face To Face With Ni John Fru Ndi – Part II
“First of all, when I met here with hi...
January 14, 2015(2)SW Gov. Begs For Widow’s Mite To Fight Boko Haram
By Sarah Nduma Ekema The Governor of ...
March 16, 2015(2)Cameroonian Journalist Shares World Bank Evaluation Skills
David Akana is a Cameroonian-born Journa...
April 21, 2014(1)
TagsView All tags
By Nformi Sonde Kinsai As if just coming out from a trance, President Paul Biya on August 12, 2015, signed a decree, giving the green light for the imminent take-off of the Limbe Nautical Arts and Fisheries Institutes which had long since been constructed and just left to “fallow”. The construction of the institute was completed in 2012, with ...Full Article
By Nformi Sonde Kinsai The recently appointed Director General of Elections at Elections Cameroon, ELECAM, Abdoulaye Babale, has started installing some Regional Delegates of the institution appointed on July ...Full Article
By Isidore Abah, *Kely Takang Bokwa, *Enjema Esunge &*Timothy Shing Mufua The curtains of a blistering and luminous life of one of Cameroon’s legal and traditional Patriarchs, Nakuve Rtd. ...Full Article
By Joe Dinga Pefok The former Mayor of Njombe-Penja Council in Mungo Division in the Littoral Region, Paul Eric Kingue, who has been serving a 10-year jail term at ...Full Article
• Mayor Called It Nigeria-Cameroon Bilateral Cooperation ‘Ground-Breaking Investment’ • ‘Mothercat-Cameroon’ Boss Now Held By Gendarmes • And Consul General Says Nigeria Doesn’t Interfere With The Free Market… Investigative ...Full Article
By Isidore Abah The Michael and Mauritia Patcha Foundation, an International Non-Governmental Organisation based in the USA, has provided free medical care to inhabitants of Edea in the Sanaga ...Full Article
By Nester Asonganyi & Sarah Nduma Ekema “I see a lot of hope for this Department. I am 100 percent satisfied that today, Journalism and Mass Communication, JMC, Alumni ...Full Article
*Says Multi Ballot System Is Porous, Expensive… By Nester Asonganyi “We think that the electoral process is what needs cleaning and adjustment. Innovations are constant and we need to ...Full Article
By Enoh Meyomesse This article is translated from the original that was published in The ‘Le Messager’ of Friday, May 22, 2015. It more than gives a chilling blow-by-blow ...Full Article
By Bouddih Adams The President of the Fako Lawyers Association, FAKLA, Barrister Felix Agbor Nkongho, has fired back at statements made by Senator Barrister Chief Tabetando against resolutions arrived ...Full Article