- Whatsapp Group Reaches Out To Orphans December 20, 2018
- Tombel-Kumba Road Axis Remains Shutdown Despite Relative Calm October 25, 2018
- WHO Worried Over Poor Sanitation Around The Globe October 25, 2018
- October 7 Presidential Election: Biya Proclaimed Winner Amidst Heavy Deployment Of Troops October 25, 2018
- October 7 Presidential: Candidates, Lawyers Say Election Didn’t ‘Hold’ In NW, SW October 25, 2018
- Outrage In NW Over Menka-Pinyin MassacreWorld Human Interest Roundup
May 28, 2018
August 24, 2018
August 24, 2018
July 26, 2018
Most Commented ArticlesBiya Credits Fru Ndi With Democracy, Peace
By Yerima Kini Nsom President Paul Bi...
May 29, 2015(4)Here Is the Complete List of Cameroon’s New Gov’t
By Basil Afoni [caption id="attachmen...
October 3, 2015(4)BAR COUNCIL ELECTIONS: Sama Bows Out, Accuses Anglophones Of Betrayal
By Francis Wache, Kini Nsom & Nformi...
February 3, 2015(3)CPDM Militants Join Campaigns For President Biya’s Retirement
By Joe Dinga Pefok CPDM militan...
February 26, 2016(3)Face To Face With Ni John Fru Ndi – Part II
“First of all, when I met here with hi...
January 14, 2015(2)SW Gov. Begs For Widow’s Mite To Fight Boko Haram
By Sarah Nduma Ekema The Governor of ...
March 16, 2015(2)Cameroonian Journalist Shares World Bank Evaluation Skills
David Akana is a Cameroonian-born Journa...
April 21, 2014(1)
TagsView All tags
This cable was written in 2007 during the tenure of Ambassador Niels Marquardt. It sounds a warning signal to the U.S. government, all U.S. agencies and partners against associating with a man termed the “undisputed paragon of corruption” – former Finance minister Polycarpe Abah Abah. The cable categorically places the U.S. and its allies on alert ...Full Article
(Cameroonpostline.com) — This cable was written in 2009 during the mandate of Ambassador Janet Garvey. It was not classified. It was intended to be a frank ...Full Article
By Godlove* (Cameroonpostline.com) — Your ‘True Confession’ column is truly fascinating and instructive. After reading one of the editions, I wanted to write immediately, but felt ...Full Article
(Cameroonpostline.com) — This cable was written in 2007 by the Political and Economic Officer at the U.S. Embassy in Yaounde Scott Ticknor during the tenure of ...Full Article
(Cameroonpostline.com) — This cable exposes the shady antics of political elite whose obsession for power can drive them to extremes in the quest for more authority. ...Full Article
– Received 1 million dollars to oversee operation – Says French spies broke into Biya’s Office – Predicted Inoni’s successor This cable was wired to Washington ...Full Article
This cable was written in 2006 during the time of U.S. Ambassador Niels Marquardt in the context of uncertainty about President Paul Biya’s succession plans. Apart ...Full Article
By Stephen* I want to thank Cameroon Postline sincerely for providing this avenue for people to unburden themselves of various types of psychological torments. For about ...Full Article
By A Concerned Christian* Five years ago, I was a Catholic Christian. But I suddenly realised that the Roman Catholic Church increasingly failed to satisfy my ...Full Article