Term of Use
- The blogger must be able to write in English, possess basic IT skills and have regular access to a computer that is connected to the internet to run a blog on this platform. Other languages may only be used after approval by Cameroonpostline.com.
- Bloggers will be granted administrative rights on our website to post and update their blogs. It is a very simple process and we will provide you with a tutorial on using this platform.
- By filling the application form, you accept – in the event that your application is granted – not to publish falsehoods, libellous material, and indecent language/images as well as not to plagiarize or use copyrighted material without authorization. After you make a blog post, Cameroonpostline.com reserves the right to take it down if it violates the above conditions. A blog post may equally be edited for language.
- As a blogger, you accept not to request financial compensation from Cameroonpostline.com for your posts or incidental expenses.
- To be a blogger does not qualify anyone as a staff member or representative com and bloggers are hence forbidden to pose as representatives of Cameroonpostline.com and shall not enter into any contracts on behalf of Cameroonpostline.com.
- com reserves the right to use materials published on blogs as it sees fit.
- Both the blogger and Cameroonpostline.com have the right to terminate a blog at any time. The decision to terminate a blog must be communicated to the other party immediately.